In Photo Transit, a Shot is a way of saving the state of the app to record the key details you need to recreate a photo.
Each Shot includes the following information:
- A name for the shot
- Camera coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- Camera type/name
- Lens selection and focal length (if using a variable zoom lens)
- Camera orientation (landscape/portrait)
- Pitch (the amount of tilt up/down, measured in degrees)
- Height above the ground
- Subject coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- Subject height above ground (for example, the height of a building)
- Map view details (zoom level, map center coordinates)
Optionally, you can include a reference URL, a reference photo and freeform text notes.
So, a ‘shot’ isn't the actual photo – it's the plan of how to make the photo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.