With the release of Skyfire+ in Photo Ephemeris Web, this article sets out the current status of feature availability for Skyfire across iOS, Android and Web.
For information on subscription options, please see Skyfire Subscription Options.
- Photo Ephemeris Web: Continental United States and Southern Canada; Hawaii; Alaska; Europe; Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- Photo Ephemeris iOS: Continental United States and Southern Canada; other coverage regions coming soon
- Skyfire for Android: Continental United States and Southern Canada; other coverage regions coming soon
Basic vs. Plus
There are two levels of Skyfire subscription offered: Basic and Plus (or '+'):
- Basic: Skyfire ensemble forecast for today plus 2 days (3 days total)
- Plus +: Skyfire ensemble forecast for today plus 4 days (5 days total); configurable push notifications on iOS; additional forecast models (GFS, GEM, HRRR, RAP, NAM, NBM); forecast confidence map
- Photo Ephemeris Web: Skyfire+ subscription is available for purchase on the website (you can also buy a combined Photo Ephemeris Web PRO and Skyfire+ subscription)
- Photo Ephemeris iOS: basic or plus subscriptions are available via in-app purchase
- Skyfire for Android: basic subscription only is available via in-app billing
Feature Availability by platform
- Photo Ephemeris Web: Skyfire ensemble forecast; additional forecast models (GFS, GEM, HRRR, RAP, NAM, NBM); forecast confidence map (+); favorite location forecasts
- Photo Ephemeris iOS: Skyfire ensemble forecast; favorite location forecasts; push notifications (+)
- Skyfire for Android: Skyfire ensemble forecast; selected location forecasts
Access to your subscription
You can use your subscription on any platform, irrespective of where it was initially purchased, subject to feature availability described above. If you have any trouble accessing your subscription, or have questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Please check back for future updates.